Experience the difference with KPMG, one of the world's most respected and trusted professional services firms. We offer rewarding careers for outstanding individuals in our open and friendly culture. Due to the continued success and growth of KPMG & Microsoft Solutions practice there are exciting opportunities for a number of Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants, or people who want to pursue career in Microsoft Dynamics 365, to join KPMG in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane or Perth at all levels. We are looking for candidates to start throughout 2018.
As one of the largest Dynamics 365 practices worldwide, the KPMG & Microsoft Solutions team partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from attracting, serving and retaining customers, to distilling big data to reveal valuable insights, to improving operational performance. Within KPMG & Microsoft Solutions, the Customer Engagement practice helps our clients win accolades by transforming how they engage with their customers through the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement solutions.
The purpose of this job is to assist the Go to Market Team in the attainment of sales goals through implementing and supporting processes and resources that positively impact sales team productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and results.
Your new role
• Work closely with Go To Market and other teams to identify prospective customers
• Flexibility to attend Global Calls at various hours
• Flexibility to travel to global conferences and meetings
• Efficient qualification of prospective customers to ensure time is spent effectively
• Work closely with prospective customers to determine and understand their present and future needs
• Propose and present suitable solutions to satisfy present and future needs of prospective customers
• Present cost and value of proposed software solution to prospective customers
• Create true and favourable visions of proposed software solutions to prospective customers through the coordination, preparation and performance of presentations and demonstrations
• Answer prospective customer questions of proposed software solutions including working with Pre-Sales Consulting to response to informal questions or formal Requests for Information/Proposal/Quotation/Tender/etc.
• Coordinate and work with Product Technology Specialists to prove the vision of the proposed software solution
• Understand and address objections of prospective customers
• Maintain contact with relevant prospective customer personnel to build rapport
• Work with duly authorised prospective customer personnel to obtain approval of proposed software solutions
• Form long-term business partnerships to promote KPMG as a quality supplier of Microsoft Dynamics solutions
You bring to the role
• Understanding of common business principles and workflows/processes
• Understanding of ERP and CRM systems - Product knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics suite preferable
• Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
• solid experience in software and services sales
• Successful achievement of sales targets
• Able to coordinate and facilitate teamwork
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in responding to Requests for Information/Proposal/Quotation/Tender/etc.
• Experience communicating value to prospective customers
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing and productivity. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.