Manager - Customer, Brand & Marketing Advisory
- Telecommunications, Media and Technology sector focus
- Drive transformation and customer-centic innovation
- Join a term with a high growth agenda
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Customer Brand and Marketing Advisory is an innovative team of more than 50 KPMG experts providing actionable and contemporary customer centric solutions. This role specifically focuses on clients within the Telecommunications, Media and Technology sector.
We are now looking to expand that team with top calibre, high performing Manager.
Your new role
As a key member of the team your responsibilities will include:
- Assist engagement leadership in the delivery of outcomes on client engagements through high quality delivery and management.
- Partner with clients to solve and implement solutions to address complex challenges across their business (End to End).
- To analyse, workshop and present insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
- Assist in the delivery of KPMG service offerings across Design-led Innovation, Customer Strategy Experience, Sales Transformation, Service Transformation, Customer-Centric Business, and Capability & Culture Development.
- To lead day to day engagements with clients and KPMG teams to understand root cause issues, potential solutions and articulate business benefits.
- To support the growth and development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring.
You bring to the role
- Strong End-to-End experience in the telecommunications sector with specific interest in customer experience, customer-centric business, sales and marketing, operational excellence, media, design, and advertising
- Highly developed written and verbal communication particularly when communicating on an engagement to a wide range of stakeholders up to C-Level.
- Ability to manage all aspects of a project including facilitating workshops, influencing and guiding key stakeholders and mentoring team members.
- Experienced in leading small teams (2-5 resources) or streams of work as part of a larger engagement
- Possess confidence to drive proposals in a sales environment.
- Familiar with project management methodology and experience working in a project environment
- Degree-qualified with post qualification experience (ideally within a management consulting organisation) in a number of the below areas:
- Customer experience management/improvement;
- Online/digital transformation
- Business strategy/operating models;
- Process/operations improvement;
- Technology and business transformations;
- Organisational change management.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.