- Are you a dynamic Legal Analyst with experience in technology-enabled transformation?
- Want to make a real difference to helping our clients create the In-house Legal Teams of tomorrow? We already are.
- Come and join KPMG in our Legal Operations and Transformation (LOTS) team.
KPMG's Legal Operations and Transformation Services (LOTS) has recently been established to help in-house legal counsel re-imagine the future of their legal services delivery model by assessing their current operations, defining the future operating model, identifying technology that will support delivery of legal services to the business and implementation of a transformation plan. LOTS brings together former General Counsels, experienced legal project managers, business process engineers, applied legal technologists and process analysts and leverages KPMG’s advanced data analytics and technology capabilities to help transform the Australian in-house legal landscape. As part of this, the LOTS team needs to expand our program management capability and are looking for talented legal analysts.
Your new role
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the delivery of significant client-based transformation programs within the in-house legal sector.
- You will get hands-on experience helping clients identify and define problems and work collaboratively with a market-leading team to develop solutions.
- You will provide critical support to our capacity and work with experienced Legal Project Managers, business process engineers and legal technologists to deliver support our clients transform their legal departments, taking into account a breadth of standard project management capabilities including stakeholder, critical path, risk, budget, people, quality and scope management.
- You will be a critical part of the LOTS delivery team, with exposure to all elements of process analysis and overall program management, at key clients. You will have the opportunity to be involved in stakeholder management, project planning, project implementation, reporting, leadership development and more.
- To be with a multi-disciplinary team to support the delivery of a program using Prince2 (or equivalent) methodology while taking in account scope, budget, time, quality, stakeholders and risk & issues.
You bring to the role
A tertiary qualification
- At least 3 years of Experience in process or project analysis, process design
- data analytics and visualisation or similar discipline
- Experience at a Management Consultancy, large law firm, in-house legal department or large organisation in a similar capacity is highly preferred
- Familiarity with, or interest in, the delivery of legal services and legal concepts is preferred, but not essential
- Experience in being part of transformational programs and working collaboratively with small and large teams
- Highly developed written and spoken communication particularly when communicating on a plan, its construct and its status
- Exceptional interpersonal skills as well as successful stakeholder and people management and team facilitation
What we offer you
KPMG Law is embarking on an exciting New Law offering. Our clients seek traditional and alternative legal services delivered in an integrated manner that support them achieve the ‘more for less’ goal, deliver technology led legal services and be trusted advisors to their businesses. We offer the opportunity to join a dynamic team that is reshaping the delivery of legal services.
With 1,300+ multidisciplinary legal professionals in 74 jurisdictions around the world, supported by
KPMG’s global network of over 180,000 colleagues, KPMG firms are ready to provide support when
our clients need it most. We bring our clients the best minds and the deepest industry experiences from across the KPMG network of firms. We provide a culture of learning and support in which professionals can flourish and discover their true potential. In Australia, and globally, KPMG is recognized as an employer of choice, including receiving the Employer of Choice for Women citation from the Australian Government’s EOWA, and ranking fourth in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
At KPMG we offer you:
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities, including global secondment opportunities. The ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business.
- The ability to be involved in KPMG’s support of numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health including our Reconciliation Action Plan and Global Green Initiative.
- A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and virtual systems.
Go Beyond Your Potential. Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.