• Join our leading global integration practice with exciting opportunities for ongoing learning and career progression
• Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
• Flexible Working options available
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
The GRC Technologies practice helps clients select, configure and evolve Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) solutions. Working closely with clients and a range of market leading vendors, individuals within this team gain an appreciation for a broad range of business processes and in depth knowledge of GRC software functionality, marrying the two to form valuable outcomes.
Your role has direct client-facing responsibilities and includes the opportunity to:
• Work collaboratively with leading GRC technology providers to support joint business development activities
• Lead delivery of business consulting or technical integration engagements for our clients
• Develop an extensive internal network to assist other KPMG teams with their clients’ GRC technology discussions
• Demonstrate your written and verbal communication skills to deliver high impact presentations
• Build and mentor a team
You bring to the role
Successful candidates will bring with them many or all of the following attributes:
• Focus on identifying client challenges and commitment to delivering high quality output for clients
• Experience in business development activities including lead generation, proposal development and client/relationship management
• Familiarity with enterprise or operational risk and compliance challenges and market trends
• Interest in pursuing continued self-development as business challenges and technology capability continue to evolve
Previous experience with leading GRC technology platforms is preferred however not essential.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.