• Leading Management Consulting team
• Work alongside high-calibre team of professionals
• Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
In KPMG’s Policy, Programs & Evaluation Services group within Management Consulting, you’ll work alongside high-calibre professionals with public policy, service delivery, finance, economics, program management, program evaluation and risk management backgrounds. Our sector expertise extends across education; transport and infrastructure; health and aging; human services; arts, tourism and culture; sport and entertainment and the broader public sector.
Your new opportunity
We currently have opportunities to join our growing national team at the consultant and senior consultant level. You will be based at our Brisbane office but will be exposed to National engagements entailing:
• Defining policy problems and providing practical, and strategic advice on options
• Demand analysis, economic and financial analysis and business case preparation to support government and private sector investment decision making
• Policy, project and program reviews and assessments, and advising on strategies to achieve policy objectives
In your new role, you will be engaged in nationally significant projects from across Australia. You will work on demanding but intellectually stimulating and challenging work using advanced methodologies and tools. Your activities may include:
• review and development of cost-benefit analyses
• economic and demographic research and profiling
• detailed research or literature reviews
• strategic policy and program review and reform options
• developing business cases for detailed policy and projects
• program evaluation services
• economic modelling and analysis; and
• financial feasibility analysis.
How are you Extraordinary?
• At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
• You will possess a degree or higher qualifications in economics / econometrics, mathematics, commerce, business or other fields as relevant.
• You will enjoy collation and evaluation of data, and have strong numerical, problem solving and communication skills.
• You will have a creative background, with an ability to solve problems using innovative approaches and present findings in a way that appeals to different audiences.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application