• Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
• Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
• Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Management Consulting division is looking for Cyber Security and Risk managers to join their growing Cyber team in Sydney on a permanent basis. This opportunity will require you to play an active role in growing KPMG's Cyber Security service line.
KPMG's Cyber Security specialists offer a unique combination of Risk, Cyber, IT skills and business experience.
We are seeking a Manager who is passionate about technology and Cyber Risk. You'll work closely with clients to evaluate their Cyber, information, and technology environment and their ability to respond to Cyber Security Risks.
• Working closely with high performing multi-disciplinary teams to assist in delivering IT Cyber Security advisory services including IT security strategy and governance reviews, security risk assessments and IT security reviews
• Working directly with high profile clients and alongside senior members of the team
• Managing the day-to-day delivery of a diverse portfolio of client accounts and engagements, including client interactions, supervising and coaching junior staff/graduates and delivering high quality outcomes
• Working alongside senior members of the team to undertake business development activities and proposal writing
• Having the opportunity to develop your consulting skills in a multiple range of technology services
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
• A strong platform of experience in the delivery of IT Advisory and Audit engagements with a background in Cyber Security
• A tertiary qualification (preferably Information Systems, Information Technology, Business Systems or Commerce)
• Post-grad qualifications such as CISA, CIA, CRISC, CGEIT, CISM or CISSP are desirable
• Demonstrated client service excellence and experience supervising and coaching junior staff
• Good understanding of business processes along with strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skills
• Defence clearance is desirable
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Apply online today.