Experience the difference with KPMG, one of the world's most respected and trusted professional services firms. We offer rewarding careers for outstanding individuals in our open and friendly culture. Due to the continued success and growth of KPMG & Microsoft Solutions practice there are exciting opportunities for a number of Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants, or people who want to pursue career in Microsoft Dynamics 365. We are looking for candidates to start throughout 2018.
As one of the largest Dynamics 365 practices worldwide, the KPMG & Microsoft Solutions team partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from attracting, serving and retaining customers, to distilling big data to reveal valuable insights, to improving operational performance. Within KPMG & Microsoft Solutions, the Customer Engagement practice helps our clients win accolades by transforming how they engage with their customers through the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement solutions.
Your new role
• Evaluating clients business needs, thus contributing to strategic planning of information systems facilities and software directions
• Designing and developing high quality business solutions and other projects
• Being accountable for defined work assignments often involving immediate action
• Conducting Requirement Gathering Workshops with clients and completing the documentation of the outcomes in the Functional Requirements Document
• Preparing Functional Specifications, defining the specific design of solutions identified in the Functional Requirements Document
• Complete various other functions associated with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV including but not limited to:
o Migration of Data
o Preparation and delivery of training to End Users
o Preparation of Test Scripts for Application Modifications
o Testing of Application Modifications
o Go-Live transition (upload of opening balance data)
• Assisting in the preparation of sales proposals
• Assisting with pre-sales design proposals
• Accurate and timely registration of all time worked on allocated assignments
• Participate in weekly services meetings and lead discussion when required
• Keep up to date with relevant technology and products
You bring to the role
• Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (Accounting, IT)
• Solid industry experience
• Product knowledge in using or supporting ERP systems, in particular Dynamics – AX
• Excellent documentation skills
• Broad knowledge of Windows based operating systems
• Experience configuring, customising, extending or integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or similar enterprise applications.
• Working rights in Australia.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing and productivity. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.