Consultant - Internal Audit & Risk Assurance
• Join a Big Four, diverse and industry leading team
• Work with prestigious clients and projects
• Leading edge culture, including flexible working arrangements
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
A key component of KPMG's Audit, Assurance and Risk Consulting practice is our Internal Audit (IA) Team who work with boards and management to achieve optimal governance, risk and control environments that support organisations strategic and operational priorities.
In Internal Audit every day is different, no two client problems are the same and each stakeholder you deal with is unique. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate and grow your relationship skills, your technical skills and your people leadership skills on a daily basis.
Your new role
As a Consultant, you will work closely with senior management to deliver a range of engagements. You will work closely with our clients, senior team members while being involved in projects that enhance your understanding of wider business issues. Your role will include:
• Executing and delivery on a variety of internal audits and risk assurance projects
• Interacting with clients and stakeholders to deliver tailored solutions on a variety of internal audit and risk assurance projects
• Maintaining and developing good relationships with clients as well as identifying future opportunities
• Working within a high performing team environment.
You bring to the role
We're looking for talented people, team players and progressive thinkers who can communicate their ideas convincingly. You will:
• Have experience in an internal audit or risk associated role
• Have a questioning mind and lots of bright ideas
• Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrate good teamwork and leadership potential
• Be adaptable to new technologies and systems
• Have strong business and commercial acumen
• Be passionate about delivering high quality work.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
If you are looking for a career that will take you further, talk to us.
Start here. Go anywhere.