•Join a faced-paced agile software team
•Ideal position for someone passionate about technology to grow your career
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
At KPMG we help our clients navigate an increasingly complex technology landscape. We help our clients generate the confidence to make choices that can achieve growth and to better understand and manage the challenges and opportunities inherent in technology.
A Customer Success Manager assists our partners to scope, define and deliver adoption of our cloud based solution to clients.
Throughout the process you will be communicating with the team and internal stakeholders at all levels to ensure requirements are understood and expectations are managed.
Your new role
• Be a product specialist who can work effectively with internal and partner sales teams in discovery sessions to for sale of Financials solution. eg product demos where advanced product functionality questions are required.
• Your active management of partners allows you to feedback to our internal Sales Managers further opportunities.
• Assist at Seminars, Presentations and Roadshow
• Monitor and assist partners to deliver implementations within the right time frames which are adhering to Financials project management standards.
• Support Partners with implementation questions.
• Identify when partners are stepping 'outside the box'. Escalate fact to the Partner Success Manager. (Who will funnel back to Sales or Product).
• The partner consultant is the point of contact until the client site goes live. A successful partner consultant reduces long term support needs.
• Work closely with the support team to improve and reduce inappropriate support demands. This may involve helping support team feedback to product team feature / improved process requirements.
• Contribute content for 'media' training programs (Webinars, videos, workshops, one on one)
• Plan and deliver Partner Training to allow them to configure sites.
• Plan and deliver Partner Training that enables the partner to train and support their end clients.
• Document requirements, business processes, configurations, and testing plans resources for written material guides.
You bring to the role
• Demonstrated history of working in Technology and SAAS platforms.
• Strong track record in managing implementation of software for clients.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Superb communication skills (speak fluent English - enthusiastic, energetic and builds strong relationships)
• Self-reliance and a desire to work in a high energy, fast growing organization.
• Ability to work autonomously in challenging customer environments - taking ownership for challenges and identifying solutions and workarounds.
• Ability to engage with partners / clients and understand their requirements.
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills
• Helpful if has accounting/finance back-ground/skills or understand high level business process and business analysis skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Performed end user training.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative
and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and
entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and
environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to
our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our
inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work
status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use
your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.