Analytical Modeller - Solution 49x
Does the prospect of applying advanced analytics to solving complex problems for some of Australia’s largest organisations excite you?
Solution 49x helps enhance organisational decision making capability through the integration of process design, analytics and data-driven technologies. We believe in human-centred design – placing people at the centre of our approach – to transform customer engagement and drive operational efficiencies through the use of advanced analytics and cognitive technologies. Across the diversity of our engagements, including high-performance analytical platforms, real-time customer behavioural analytics or optimization engines for workforce allocation, the work fundamentally changes how businesses makes decisions.
As an Analytical Modeller, you will work with a group of professionals in the form of strategists, statisticians, scientists, software developers, anthropologists, and behavioural economists who love dogs. Our diversity is central to our identity, and fuels our ability to disrupt established practices and bring truly innovative change.
We believe that
- Complexity creates opportunity – disrupting the status quo and bringing together truly differentiated solutions means we need to be comfortable with ambiguity
- Bringing a point of view is paramount – our team are passionate about their area of discipline and their ability to apply their knowledge to the opportunities that today’s business presents
- Embrace collaboration to be creative – we focus on strengthening and deepening the connections between our team members to transform our diverse expertise into a creative and successful culture
- Passionate and humble – our clients are the experts when it comes to their businesses and their customers. We listen with compassion and respond with intellect and pragmatism
- Curious and committed to growth – success comes from the growth of our people, drawing upon their drive, expertise and experience to advance individual and collective development and success. We support every team member in continuous skill development and career advancement through study groups and other personnel development initiatives
As an Analytical Modeller in our team, you will:
- Select and configure analytic toolsets that are relevant to the client problem and analytic maturity
- Design and develop scalable and maintainable analytical models across multiple domains, such as customer segmentation, market basket analysis, behavioural propensity, demand planning & forecasting, fraud detection, inventory management, portfolio risk and others
- Design and develop optimisation algorithms and solutions in domains such as asset & inventory management, communications, channels, portfolio analysis and supply chains
- Productionise model scoring, performance evaluation and the closed loop feedback required for true test and learn
- Perform descriptive analytics with discovery tools to support business case development
We believe our team is our biggest asset and consider peer-learning an important part of one’s career journey. Check out some of our great people whom you will be working with in the team:
- Brad Trewhella
- Ameya Bhave
- Dylan Bai
- Daniel Hoevenaars
- Richard Gilson
If this resonates with you, we would like to get to know you and your work a bit more. Please view the details and apply here: https://kpmg.gooroo.io/jobs/view-role/23794