Experienced writer of Government funding submissions in the Australian healthcare / medical sector
We are looking for an expert with coordinating and writing Australian funding / grant submissions in the healthcare and medical sectors. Ideally someone with experience in CRC-P (or CRC) submissions.
- Experience with writing successful submissions for healthcare / medical CRC-P or CRC programs
- Strong contacts amongst PHN / GP / Specialist groups in Sydney and/or Melbourne to collaborate on a research project
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Well organised with high attention to detail
- Based in Australia, ideally in Sydney
- The submission due date is 13 September 2018. Need someone ASAP to help coordinate and write the submission.
- We expect approx. 40-50 hours of work to complete this project (understand background, scope research project details with multiple stakeholders, write submission)