THE GPT GROUP
Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange since 1971 the GPT Group is today one of Australia's largest diversified listed property groups. The Group has a substantial investor base, is one of the top 50 stocks by market capitalisation and has $19 billion of assets under management.
GPT's vision is to be the most respected property company in Australia in eyes of our investors, people, customers and communities. We create value through our focus on strategic investment and management of high quality shopping centres, office towers, logistics centres and business parks.
Core to GPT's culture are our values: We do what we say; Raise the bar; Value differences but play as a team; Be open, honest and not afraid to speak up; and Focus on the present & the future.
The Marketing Coordinator, Office will work closely with key members of the Office teams including the National Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Customer Relationship Managers, Marketing & Engagement Managers, along with GPT personnel and contractors to assist in the delivery and management of content for the customer portals, websites, digital assets, EDM’s, reporting, customer engagement activities, general marketing and the People First Program.
This role is responsible for:
- Assist the Assistant Marketing Manager in working with internal stakeholders to maintain up-to-date website content for 18 office portfolio webites, including maintaining contacts, tenancy listings, services offering, stacking plans and imagery etc.
- Assist internal stakeholders including National Community Team, Concierge Teams, Customer Relationship Managers, Marketing Managers and Retail Managers to deliver high quality content across 8 office portals including sourcing, writing and editing articles across the various content pillars.
- Assist in the management of portal content and manage the online workflow process to review, edit, approve and publish content submitted by the broader team.
- Assist the Assistant Marketing Manager and asset teams on planned and ad-hoc monthly campaigns, offers and giveaways including building additional pages and content pieces, creating mechanics, capturing data and reporting on success.
- Act as a point of contact between the asset team and the national team/digital agency for custom development requests, bug-fix resolutions and workshopping issues.
- Assist the Assistant Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of the portal acquisition and retention, including implementation of strategic national campaigns, on-site activations and partnerships.
- Assist the National Marketing Manager and Head of Concierge on the administration of the People First Program, including the communication and event logistics for the annual awards event.
- Assist the National Marketing Team, to develop, coordinate and deliver content for marketing collateral as required including editing documents, production of collateral, lift screens, managing ad-hoc artwork request etc.
- Assist the National Marketing Manager to coordinate customer engagement events and corporate hospitality across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane including, invitations, list management, RSVP’s, liasing with venues, obtaining quotes, providing recommendations and general event administration.
- General administration duties including PO management and reconciling invoices.
- Assist with monthly reporting on all digital channels (WiFi, website, portal and EDMS) assisting the with drafting insights and identifying areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Assist the team in the management of two National Marketing & CRM Peer Groups including booking venue, catering and survey post the event with the group.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing and events coordination role.
- B2B marketing experience an advantage.
- Indesign/Photoshop experience an advantage.
- Digital marketing software and Salesforce CRM system experience is highly regarded.
- Experience with event management software (Cvent an advantage).
- A high level of organisational skill and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Professional, motivated and energetic approach.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Event Management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
At GPT, we recognise that providing our people with flexible working options improves our performance, creates opportunities for learning, supports wellbeing and improves our lives outside of work. Our mobile workplace technologies and activity based work environments make working at GPT what you do, not where you do it. Explore your options to achieve flexibility including: generous paid parental leave, tailored hours and flexible scheduling, career breaks, study leave, compressed hours, remote working and leave purchase plans.
GPT is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.