Internal Communications Manager (6 month part-time contract)
Our purpose across Foxtel and Fox Sports is to effortlessly connect Australians to all the stories and sporting moments they love.
At Foxtel and Fox Sports, we work as a team, we’re agile and we’re accountable. We put the customer first and we’re passionate about what we do. We have fun and we’re different, better, special.
We’re searching for an Internal Communications Manager to join our People & Culture team on a 6 month contract, and provide strategic internal communications support and help drive employee advocacy and engagement across Fox Sports.
Please note: This role is 3 days per week.
As an Internal Communications Manager, you will work as part of the Foxtel Internal Communications team, specifically supporting the Fox Sports business. You will work closely with the Fox Sports leaders and HR team to deliver internal communications advice, planning and tactical support to implement corporate and national internal communication strategies.
Your role will involve:
- Working with senior leaders and executives in designing best practice communications solutions aligned to the Fox Sports’ strategy, and crafting and distributing key messages to teams
- Supporting teams on key events and taking the lead on other events as per the people calendar, including Town Halls, CEO breakfasts, leadership forums
- Maintaining the company intranet, writing engaging content for online, acting as an administrator for the Fox Sports groups on Workplace by Facebook
- Building measurement and evaluation into communications plans and campaigns, and using results to improve communication tactics and drive improved performance.
- Developing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships that inspire trust and respect by providing a high quality service in support of their priorities
- A passion for sport and entertainment and a desire to be an active and positive member of a highly engaged team.
- 5+ years’ experience in communications/publicity/marketing with significant internal communications experience.
- Outstanding communication skills, including writing, editing and sub-editing for a variety of formats/media including intranet, exec messages and videos.
- Proven ability to quickly develop an in-depth business knowledge, prioritise work and deliver on very tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver internal communication plans across complex audience groups.
- Hands on experience with Sharepoint, Workplace by Facebook or similar for content authoring, and technical savviness would be highly regarded.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team, being a positive, professional and collaborative team player who gains respect of peers and stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Public Relations or Business
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone. But we’re in the entertainment business and we connect Australians to all the stories they love, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we love entertainment and, if you do too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.