About the role
We are looking for a Manager who will be a senior member of our team, responsible for delivery to clients and the development of both themselves and our team. This role requires experience in delivering financial forensic services to private sector clients, particularly with reference to business valuation and the quantum requirements of other disputes (e.g. damages claims, including loss of profits).
In your new role you will be part of a national Forensic team with:
• A young, energetic and dynamic environment that has approachable Partners with different technical skills who operate in a flat, rather than hierarchical, structure
• A large and diverse range of local, inter-state and international clients and engagements encompassing the full range of forensic services, including investigations, litigation support, financial crime advisory and forensic technology
• Varied work where there are solutions to any problem and where the best solution for the client is always sought
• Exceptional career development in a national and global business
• Opportunities to expand your coaching and mentoring skills by training and supporting other team members.
You will bring with you the following skills and experience:
• Previous work experience of a forensic nature with either forensic, risk or internal/external audit competencies
• Previous experience working with clients in a professional services capacity
• Relevant professional qualifications
• Demonstrated commercial business acumen, with some experience in litigation support (preferably) and business valuation and quantification of loss skills
• Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong report writing skills, financial modelling (Excel) skills and keen attention to detail
• Highly developed communication and project management skills
• Innovative and creative thinking and can supervise and motivate others
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team on a range of projects, often concurrently.
About Us: Deloitte culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work and so create a workplace that encourages diversity and the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you will need to succeed now and in the future.
If you have questions regarding this role, our Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Please contact James Francis.