- Permanent part time contract (19 hours per week)
- Attractive remuneration package including salary packaging
- Box Hill location
Family Planning Victoria are seeking a highly motivated and professional Nurse Educator to support our Clinical Education Unit.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the quality of education services
- Nurse Education and Training
- Clinical Services Delivery
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following key selection criteria:
- Registered Nurse Division 1 qualification
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or Post graduate Teaching Cert/Diploma
- Certificate of Sexual & Reproductive Health (FPV) or FPAA Certificate
- Current cervical screening provider
- 22056VIC Course in Health: HIV & Hepatitis C Test Advisor
- Demonstrated current clinical skills and knowledge in reproductive and sexual health
- Highly developed written, oral communication and analytical skills
- Project co-ordination and delivery skills
- Advance group work and/or education/training experience
- Demonstrated ability to design, deliver and evaluate accredited training in sexual and reproductive health
- Demonstrated ability to instruct nurses in theory and practice work to achieve preceptorship.
- Ability to provide clinical supervision
- High level of computer literacy
- Current driver’s licence
- Valid Working with Children check
The incumbent will also be required to undertake and complete a Satisfactory National Police Check.
To apply for this role, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to email@example.com with "Application - Nurse Educator" in the subject header. Applications without addressing the key selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close Sunday, 25th March 2018
We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.