Communications and Community Manager - part time
Communications and Community Manager
- 3 days a week with option to work flex
- Enhance engagement and collaboration across the group
- Oversee our volunteering and community framework
We are an ASX-listed company and an established market leader in vehicle fleet leasing, fleet management and diversified financial services in Australia and New Zealand.
Eclipx Group’s customer passion, drive for first-to-market online innovation and unrivalled pursuit of growth ensures it is strongly positioned to disrupt the Australian and New Zealand market.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Communications and Community Manager who will help us drive engagement and enhance collaboration across the group by implementing and managing the Group communication framework. More specifically, you will:
- Write stories that promote People, Community, Volunteering, Diversity and Business initiatives
- Work with the CEO to write regular business updates and other internal communication
- Provide advice and contribute content to promote the employer brand and employee experience
- Develop, continuously improve and drive usage of the Group Communication Portal
- Deliver leadership events with the support of the HR and Marketing teams
- Oversee the Volunteering and Community Support Framework and promote activities across the group
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong leadership capability and senior stakeholder engagement skills
- A focus on customer experience and high level of responsiveness
- Passion for delivering a positive employee experience and supporting our communities
- Extensive knowledge of social media and other online communication channels
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications
This is a highly visible role within the organisation that will give you exposure to working directly with the Chief Executive Officer as well as the wider leadership team.