DuluxGroup - Strategic Marketing Support Officer - Clayton
have an opportunity for an accomplished individual to join the Strategic
Marketing team in Clayton and provide administrative support and project
services to the Capability managers.
Highly motivated and results focused, you will demonstrate strong EA experience which will be complimented by your ability to anticipate needs and think on your feet. Pro-active and professional in your approach, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Administration for ‘Voice of the Customer’ including creating & uploading customer lists, running reports, communication of results;
- Assisting our ‘Training Academy’ with inventory management, ordering of stock, organising stocktakes, surveys & a variety of projects;
- Managing department conferences; venue bookings, travel& accommodation;
- Training ‘Champions’ on how to use our systems;
- Setting up meetings / teleconferences for Capability managers;
- Dealing with queries via phone, email and general correspondence;
- Monitoring of monthly expenditure for stationary including processing of department invoices;
- Ad hoc duties as required by GM and wider marketing team.
- EA duties as required.