Deloitte Forensic is the pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia. Our team in Melbourne is a market leader and our growth is creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success.
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's Forensic operations team as a Whistleblower Service Analyst. You will be part of dynamic team who utilise their specialist skills in the provision of this unique service. This function provides an independent external reporting channel to enable client employees to report on serious misconduct with their workplace through a safe environment.
You will require an ability to interpret and analyse detailed and complex information obtained either orally or in writing, as the main functions of this role will involve answering our Whistleblower hotline, generating whistleblower reports on behalf of Deloitte’s internal and external high profile clients and to undertake various administrative tasks in the provision of the service to the clients. This opportunity will enable you to establish yourself as a professional in the field of Whistleblowing services, within the most successful third party Whistleblower Service in Australia.
The Whistleblower Service operates between the hours of 6.30 am and 7.00 pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work a standard working day within these hours. Initially in this role will have you exposed to:
• Professional call taking to ensure all relevant information is obtained from each caller
• Development of written reports for each call in accordance with quality standards
• Using the call management system for all process steps across the Whistleblower call lifecycle
• First level quality checks of Whistleblower disclosure reports within the team
• Adherence to the Whistleblower Services guidelines, policies and processes
• Client contact and support in the day to day operation of the service
• Carrying out ad-hoc analysis of data to identify trends within the service
• Escalating calls as appropriate
• Billing administration support as required.
You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills with active listening skills combined with:
• A working knowledge of Corporate Governance issues, and the Best Practice implementation of a Whistleblower Service within various legal entities is preferred.
• You will be self-motivated with a high level of attention to detail, ability to identify inconsistencies and areas for process improvement.
• A tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as – Psychology, Business Management, HR, Commerce or Law
• Sound working knowledge and experience in using the Microsoft Office Suite
• Working knowledge of confidentiality and independence issues.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, hard working Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages equal opportunities in the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If you have questions regarding this role the contact James Francis in the Talent Acquisition Team for a confidential discussion.