UX Senior Consultant
Calling all UX Consultants…would working for a global digital innovator to deliver game-changing solutions to our clients in the face of Digital Disruption interest you?
If so, then this could be the right opportunity for you as Deloitte Digital is experiencing substantial growth, and as such, is seeking an experienced UX Consultants to be part of their exciting team.
Deloitte Digital prides itself on challenging the status quo, and bringing innovative and differentiated thinking to everything they do, and are seeking someone that lives, loves, and breathes User Experience.
We combine fun with serious intent where business, creativity, and technology intersect. Our team includes creative designers, channel strategists, engineers, architects and product specialists – a powerful combination of creativity, business acumen and technical know-how.
As a UX Consultant, you’ll work with our clients to understand their business requirements in the broader context of their digital strategy and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces. You’ll collaborate with Business Analysts, Experience Strategists, Visual Designers, Developers, and Testers to deliver industry leading experiences across a broad range of products and services.
You will also be
- Creating user interface designs and interactive prototypes across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Developing wireframes and functional specifications
- Designing information architecture
- Documenting user research findings and presenting concepts to senior client stakeholders
- Workshop design & facilitation around the DT or SD toolkit
- Designing & running co-creation sessions
- Ensure the UX/Design team is supported by robust processes in the planning and scheduling of work for individuals
- Promote a customer centric point of view and demonstrate thought leadership in all aspects of interaction design, customer strategy and user research
- Provide regular mentoring, feedback and guidance to the User Experience Design Team
- Work with individuals in your team around career development and continual improvement
- Identify industry best practices and opportunities for future development in UX and Design.
You will have a good standard of UX / Interaction design experience and will act as a mentor to our graduate team and junior designers; embracing and contributing to our growing community, methodologies and practices.
- A passion for creating intuitive and easy to use interfaces that delight end users and that solve business problems
- Proven experience with business analysis, design and research and an understanding of business/user/customer requirements and User testing/usability testing experience
- Strong conceptual and information design skills
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to lead or contribute to workshops and client showcases
- The ability to get hands on with design and prototyping tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, Adobe CS/CC (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) or other design tools is a bonus
- Experience leading Agile teams highly regarded.
- Recognised experience in all areas of UX Design and its methodologies
- Understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, trends and key tools
- Excellent strategic ability in order to envision the user experience from start to finish
- Developing project plans and leading teams through execution of project deliverables to schedule, budget, and performance objectives
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- The ability to evangelise and represent a diverse Online team throughout the business
- Creative, flexible and energetic
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
Check out our YouTube page and social channels for further insights in to life at Deloitte. In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your application.
The minimum salary offered for this role is $90,000.