About our team:
The Deloitte Risk Solutions team is responsible for enabling the broader Deloitte Risk Advisory group to take innovative solutions and approaches to their clients in a mission to solve the problems they face on a day to day basis. The Risk Solutions team does this by researching, managing and providing digital technology solutions through a wide range of products/tools and in addition, assist in the implementation, project management, vendor management, and support.
The solutions this position aligns to are:
• The Deloitte Control Self-Assessment Tool (Internal Audit Control Assessments)
• DTermine (Qualtrics)
• The Deloitte Crisis response (Crisis Data Capture)
• The Deloitte Whistleblower Service (Outsystems)
• Other digital solutions and innovative projects
About the role:
• Working hand in hand with broader Deloitte teams and from time to time clients
• Any and all industries
• Projects of varying nature
• Developing solutions from existing and emerging technologies
You will be assisting the Director and Managers in Operational Support, Innovation and Product Development, and working with internal stakeholders in the delivery of new and innovative products we offer as a business.
The Successful Candidate will have:
• Verbal and written communication
• Exceptional time management
• Attention to detail
• Strong problem solving
• Awareness of different technologies and how they could applied to the broader Risk Advisory group
• Passion to learn and build solutions with new platforms
• Technical Must Have’s: SQL, Experience using Tableau, and SSIS.
• Extra software and data analysis skills will be highly regarded.
Does this sound like you?
To apply, please follow the apply process. For more information, contact James Francis via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.