Tech Risk Senior Analyst/Manager
About our team
Deloitte's vision is to be the most inspiring firm to work with - for its people, its clients and its communities. Deloitte is committed to innovation which we use to develop new ideas, products and solutions that create value for Deloitte, our clients and the country.
Integrated within our wider Risk & Controls team, our technology risk specialists help clients understand their technology risk profile, implement effective mitigation and control strategies, advise on how to manage the risks of the next wave of technology innovation, and deliver assurance over their operating environment and supply chain.
About the role
Based in Sydney, we are looking for a Senior Analyst or Manager with solid experience in technology risk. In this role you will:
- Lead a range of technology risk engagements (including IT internal audit, IT risk management and IT controls advisory) across our clients in Financial Services, Public Sector, and Technology, Media and Telecoms.
- Work with senior client stakeholders to help them better manage their technology risks through pragmatic and fit for purpose solutions.
- Lead teams to achieve successful engagement outcomes for the client and our business, including managing engagement risk, quality and finances.
- Contribute to the development of our people through on-the-job coaching and structured training.
- Support new revenue streams through identification and qualification of opportunities in the market, and contributing to business development activities.
- Contribute to streamlining and innovating our technology risk service offerings.
We are seeking an individual who will be dedicated to assisting Deloitte achieve its vision to be the most inspiring firm to work with. You'll have a background in technology risk and technology assurance. In particular, you will have:
- Strong technical and project management skills. Professional services experience is preferable.
- A strong desire to mentor and develop people from diverse backgrounds and skillsets.
- Confidence in engaging senior business stakeholders, including technology leaders.
- A focus on delivering programs of work which exceed your stakeholders' expectations - including reports, proposals, and presentations.
- Experience in reviewing, designing and building technology risk management strategies, operating models and plans addressing a range technology risk matters, including IT governance, cyber, cloud risk, third party risk, IT service management, IT disaster recovery, data governance, privacy and relevant legislation and standards including Sarbanes Oxley, SOC2, ASAE3402, CPS231.
- A background of continuously developing and learning skills to serve evolving client needs. Preferably, tertiary level qualification in a discipline with relevant professional accreditation (such as CISA/CISM), and/or professional qualifications such as CGEIT, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, CRISC.
Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
To apply, please follow the apply process. For more information, contact James Francis via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.