Are you passionate about making an impact that matters with Private clients to help them grow their businesses in an ever-changing Tax landscape? As a member of the Deloitte Tax team, you will help our clients to navigate through their most complex tax & accounting issues, anticipating and managing tax and regulatory changes, providing complex tax advice and innovative tax compliance solutions.
About the team
Our Deloitte Tax team has experienced significant recent growth, which has created opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success. You will be challenged to add value and partner with clients at an early stage, to generate different solutions to client situations in an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment.
About the role
Our Deloitte Private team provides leading taxation and accounting expertise to Australia’s largest and most complex private entities and the families that own them. We assist in growing, managing and protecting their businesses across a wide array of industry sectors including property, hospitality, retail, technology, agribusiness and transport.
You will be involved in the provision of Tax & Accounting services to our clients including:
• Income tax advisory, and Income tax compliance and planning
• Tax structuring
• Tax & Accounting matters associated with trust and estate planning
• Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
Why consider a career within Deloitte Tax?
• Exposure to sophisticated and high profile privately owned businesses
• Ability to be involved with and advise on complex and challenging transactions
• Exposure to all levels of staff with close involvement with the management group
• Contribution to the business and assisting the business to achieve its strategy through key internal support
About your experience
As a Manager within this fast paced and dynamic team, you will be involved in the provision of Tax services to our clients and will require the following skills, experience and qualifications:
• Completed your CA, Masters of Tax or similar qualification, and have strong tax technical and analytical skills
• Prior Tax advisory experience, with exposure to unlisted corporate clients and transactions advisory work
• A naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients overall operations, allowing you to deliver the most impactful long term outcome
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with an ability to consult with and influence stakeholders from all backgrounds and at all levels
• Strong mentorship and leadership skills, with a passion for coaching junior team members
About us: Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you will be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience, career goals and timeline, we want to hear from you! Click “Apply” below and submit your application.
If you have questions, regarding this role please contact Marlon Vallarta from the Talent Acquisition team via email at
The minimum salary for this role is $100,000 AUD which is inclusive of a 9.5% super contribution.