Specialist Senior - Privileged Access Management
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
About our team
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions.
About the role
As a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Professional, you will
- Participate in developing system requirements, processes and design specs based on organizational needs, security/compliance policy, and industry trends
- Plan and or provide estimates for PAM tasks and engagements
- Implement PAM controls using CyberArk/BT products
- Depending on experience, Architect, Design and implement large-scale PAM solutions, including HA and DR architecture
- Design and implement privileged user on-boarding process - vaulting of accounts, policy management, etc.
- Participate in customisation and plugin development
- Demonstrate strong Platform / Technology knowledge, especially pertaining to user management (Windows, Active Directory, Linux/Unix, Databases, Network devices, etc.)
- Develop complete “solutions" leveraging product features, custom code, or vendor partnerships.
- Work with the customer designated personnel and provide advice on the best approach to architect defensive solutions.
- Manage and mentor less experienced team members during the delivery of an engagement.
- Three years plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- At least three years of experience with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Two years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of one of the following IAM products: CA, IBM, Sailpoint, Oracle, CyberArk, Gigya, ForgeRock, Okta and Ping in a client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- Two year plus experience within projects through the full system development lifecycle
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, Math, etc.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
The minimum salary offered for this role is $90,000 inclusive of a 9.5% super contribution