Senior Manager Forensic
Job title: Senior Manager, Risk Advisory Perth
About our team
Deloitte Forensic is the pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia. Our team in Perth are market leaders and our growth is creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success. Through the process of forensic collection, examination and analysis of evidence we provide the insights to make informed decisions in sensitive and high profile investigations or legal proceedings.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Manager who will be a senior member of our team, responsible for delivery to clients, along with the managing and development of client relationships. The role will be remunerated at AUD$135,000.00 per annum. In your new role you will be working with/be exposed to:
- The pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia
- An energetic and dynamic environment, with approachable Partners within a flat structure
- A large and diverse range of clients and engagements encompassing the full range of consulting and advisory work in forensic services, which includes financial crime, fraud investigations, complex forensic accounting matters, forensic technology Deloitte forensic teams in other states as we operate on a national and international basis
- Varied work where there is a solution to any problem and where the best solution for the client is always sought
- Exceptional career development in a global business.
About your experience
You will bring with you the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record in delivering consulting services in Financial Crime, Regulatory and Misconduct investigations and advisory services to clients in the Energy and Resources industry, Private and Public Sector
- Proven project management skills and delivery of projects
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Review and analyse organisations’ current legislation, policies and procedures against best practices and adequacy to identify gaps, areas for upliftment and improvement, report on the findings and submit recommendations regarding strategic initiatives for implementation
- Review, analyse and identify requirements for enhancements of an existing Financial Crime control frameworks against international and national standards, develop strategies and plans to achieve greater efficiency of clients’ resources, review and identify technological workflow solutions and automated systems and recommend structural changes
- Develop and implement Financial Crime frameworks with a risk based focus including key deliverables, action items, roles and responsibilities, accountability and a roadmap, design procedure manuals to support the improved control framework, and to provide for greater alignment, co-ordination and efficient business practices
- Redefine and design Financial Crime processes and procedures, identify and review current systems and resourcing landscapes, determine future systems, structure and resourcing requirements with specific job functions to improve clients’ resource capabilities, capacities and efficiency
- Monitor proposed and agreed management activities against agreed timeframes and expenses, and assist in implementing the approved recommendations
- Develop and deliver training on topics related to investigations and financial crime risk management
- Business Intelligence and Background Due Diligence reviews on individuals and business entities
- Design workshop facilitator on financial crime risk management strategic initiatives and long term objectives, conduct interviews with client’s staff, senior leaderships and executive management assist in understanding the current challenges, research and determine business restructuring requirements, enhancements or general coordination requirements
- Demonstrable commercial business acumen, ideally coupled with experience in developing and maintaining client relationships at a senior level (business leaders, senior management and executives)
- A desire to make a significant contribution in business development, development of client service solutions; proposal development and selling Deloitte services to clients
- Highly developed comprehension and communication skills, in particular when discussing with clients the outcomes and findings of investigations and projects as well as the requirements for business and organisational enhancements or adjustment
- Strong report writing skills and a keen attention to detail
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Regulatory compliance performance audits and reviews to determine adherence, deviation or non-compliance of required or agreed procedures and standards
- Relevant professional qualifications – CA, law degree or similar.
- A well-developed network in the Western Australian market place and experience of serving clients in the Western Australian market, including in the Energy and Resources industry, Private and Public Sector will be an advantage.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact James Francis via the “Our Recruiters” section on our careers website.