Senior Consultant/Manager– Change Management and Communications
We’re building a firm of leaders. People who have a keen interest in helping to provide exceptional services to clients, and working within a fast-paced team to deliver.
About our team
An opportunity exists within our internal Deloitte Private Centre of Excellence (CoE) team to lead the Change and Communications internally for the continuous rollout of CoE initiatives. These initiatives are centred around innovation and transformational change in relation to people, process, training and technology.
The Centre of Excellent team is positioned within the Deloitte Private’s family enterprise advisory business which delivers core compliance and accounting services to private enterprise clients.
The role will require cross functional collaboration between CoE team BAU, Training and People & Performance teams to deliver integrated change across a number of channels and projects.
About the role
The Centre of Excellence is building a re-imaging way of working to future proof our business in the way our accounting, bookkeeping and advisory services are delivered to our clients. As the Change and Marketing Communications lead, you will be responsible for:
- Work with the stream leads and specialist BAU support team members to support the planning and delivery of change management, communications and training activities for identified projects
- Conduct change impact analyses, identify key change risks, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders across the impacted streams
- Apply agile change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications and support artefacts (user guides, journey maps, FAQ’s, training tools and artefacts)
- Take a lead role on copywriting communications to impacted users and clients
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs and collateral where required
- Working closely with the CoE Sponsor lead and Project manager to ensure key messaging and activities are validated and aligned to the overall program
- Working closely with the Training lead to ensure the training approach and artefacts are fit for purpose and align to the program narrative
- Reporting directly into the Director of Marketing and Change Management for the Centre of Excellence
About their experience
An experienced Senior Consultant or Manager with a passion for Change management and Communications in process, technology and/ operating models you will also possess the following skills and attributes;
- Experience in leading end to end change and communications delivery, preferably within a process or technology program
- Exposure to operating model design and development preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience leading change for process, people and technology adoption program. Good project management experience with sound knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a change management or communications role
- Strong working knowledge of employee communication channels and engagement models to create and implement communications plans for organisational change initiatives
- Experience in applying change management principles and techniques within an agile program delivery model
- Strong ppt skills and experience in working with cloud based project management software
- Experience in developing and delivering client communications
- Understanding of accounting and the financial services industry is desired, however not required
- Experience in innovation and transformation projects would be highly regarded
If you’re looking to make a difference in the professional services space by using communication and content to better engage with clients in the private enterprise and family office market, then this role is for you
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Key role criteria:
Contract role (day rate/fixed term)
Senior consultant - Manager - Change and Marketing Communications – Immediate start
Day rate/salary TBC. (including superannuation)
Sydney CBD based with occasional travel to Parramatta