Are you a Security Architect looking to undertake a broad range of challenging and complex engagements? Do you want to help organisations secure information systems, protect intellectual property, and provide convenient but secure access to information? We are looking for someone to join a rapidly growing Information Security team to develop and position Deloitte's products and services.
About the role
Using a combination of consultancy and technical skills the primary focus of the role will be the delivery of client engagements. Responsibilities include:
- Developing a target security architecture that enable organisations to achieve one or more of the following goals
- Making conscious decisions in addressing security risks and associated threats when implementing their business strategy
- Undertaking new business initiatives and support new business models
- Improving relationships with business partners
- Securely implementing new communication and sales channels
- Reviewing existing security architecture for its effectiveness and appropriateness to an organisation;
- Assisting clients in implementing a security architecture function;
- Evaluating the performance and maturity of a security architecture function;
- Managing the implementation of security architecture solutions;
- Contributing to Deloitte’s Security Architecture practise and delivery methodology;
- Training others in the benefits and implementation of security architecture.
Successful applicants will have:
- Qualifications - strong academics or equivalent experience
- Ability to confidentially present to both technical and business audiences
- Knowledge of architecture methodologies, standards, frameworks and tools (e.g. PCI, ISO 27001, ISM, NIST, TOGAF)
- Qualification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCNP, CRISC preferred
- Experience designing and/or implementing IT security solutions in a medium to large environment
- A strong understanding of IT infrastructure concepts and architectures, including IT network, operating system
- A wealth of experience in IT technology experience required, with strong focus on security consulting and/or security architecture
- Experience in developing Security Audit Objectives (Use Cases) and mapping of those objectives to Security Monitoring
- A Good understanding of Operating System Audit log systems and configurations
- A good understanding of ‘cloud’ architecture, distributed file systems and SaaS
Experience with solutions and products in the following IT security domains:
- Operating system security including anti-malware, patch management and security event logging
- Understanding of information security principles and best practice (e.g., ISO27001 and ISF Standards of Good Practice for Information Security
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders in a technical and business capacity
About Us: Deloitte culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If you are interested in joining an extremely fast growing area of the firm, we look forward to hearing from you. Regarding this role you can connect with James Francis in our Talent Acquisition team or apply direct via our careers website.