Robotic Process Automation Analyst
About the Role
As an Analyst / Senior Analyst, you’ll support the Advisory business by providing operational excellence and process improvement solutions. You will work with stakeholders across the business to understand and document requirements, acceptance criteria, and develop and deliver solutions through RPA, machine learning, and other technical solutions, while developing PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes and newsletters. In providing services to our clients you will work collaboratively within teams to solve problems and deliver tailored “and Different” solutions. You’ll also be responsible for:
- Assisting the product owner in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology solutions
- Product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction
- Conducting design thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs
- Managing the delivery timelines, working with the product owner to prioritise requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for projects, and communicating any identified project risks and issues
- Provides operational support to practitioners and firm clients
- Configuring features in production and non-production environments
- Engaging with various teams to resolve problems as they arise
- Architect, design, build, test and deployment of the RPA and / or machine learning solutions
Our Deloitte Managed Solutions (DMS) team forms part of our Governance, Regulatory and Conduct Advisory business. DMS focus in managing large scale operational programs, delivering customised operational and technology solutions to our clients. In addition, the team provides advisory and consulting on governance, regulatory compliance and retail conduct risks predominantly in Wealth Management, Banking, Credit, Superannuation and Insurance industries.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or relevant educational or professional experience
- Three (3) years of related experience in a related field
- Experience in process design and process improvement
- Advanced written, verbal analytical and communication skills
- Working knowledge of analytics, data management, statistics, accounting, and computer applications
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Ability to coordinate and effectively work with teammates, end-users and leadership
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe, manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously. Complete all tasks with accuracy to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with agile project methodology
- Experience working on engagements that have incorporated Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and / or UI Path, etc.
- Data analysis, reporting, and management languages: SQL, Excel, etc.
- Scripting languages: VBA, Python, Perl etc.
- Relevant Business Process/Domain Knowledge (Insurance, Banking, Wealth Management, Financial Advice etc.)
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of “making an impact that matters.”
Deloitte has received numerous awards for design, innovation and employability, including being recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality. From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the global Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed – in every sense of the word. Next Steps
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Click “Apply” below and submit your application or alternatively send your resume through to Chelsey Hatchett on