About our team
Deloitte’s vision is to be the most inspiring firm to work with - for its people, its clients and its communities. As part of our Risk and Controls group you will be working with a knowledgeable and passionate team serving clients in Perth to deliver innovative and dynamic results that aims to make an impact.
About the role
Based in Perth, we are looking for a Manager with experience in internal audit and/or risk management. In this role you will:
• Continue to learn about business processes and controls, internal audit and risk management, in a challenging client facing environment
• Analyse how organisations, processes and systems work
• Approach business and technology issues from a risk point of view, such as risks relating to financial and operational processes
• Interview clients and analyse information to evaluate processes, assess controls and risks, validate findings and help develop remediation strategies
• Advise client management to set up, improve and manage their business processes and to align these to better practices and risk appetite
• Help share findings and recommendations to the client through reports and presentations
• Work in self-managing teams and take responsibility for your work and the work of team members
We are seeking an individual who will be dedicated to assisting Deloitte achieve our purpose is to make an impact that matters, for and with our clients, our people and our community. You’ll have a background in risk advisory and internal audit skills. In particular, you will have:
• Experience in internal audit / risk management / process and controls design experience
• Tertiary level qualification, relevant professional accreditation would be preferred (such as CIA/CPA/CA)
• Knowledge of internal audit / assurance and risk management better practices and the value these practices can deliver to our clients
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, able to present ideas effectively and bring a structured approach to solving problems
• An ability to take charge of projects and be responsible for leading small teams and coaching junior colleagues
• A focus on delivering programs of work which exceed your stakeholder’s expectations – including reports, proposals, and presentations
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
To apply, please follow the apply process. For more information, contact James Francis via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.
The minimum salary for this role is 88,000 AUD, this is inclusive of a 9.5% super contribution.