About our team
Many projects fail to achieve their objectives and project sponsors don’t realise that their project is going to fail until it’s too late. We help them by showing which projects are off track, getting those projects back on track and giving the comfort that they are kept on track to deliver the strategic benefits the organisation needs.
You have experienced large, complex projects having potentially worked in a PMO or as a senior project/program manager. You can tell what good and bad project, program or portfolio management looks like. You have a passion for successful delivery and getting projects over the line.
You must bring a practical knowledge of project management and, preferably, risk management. You will have appropriate qualifications (Prince 2, PMBOK, Agile or equivalents) with experience successfully operating in project environments. We will expect strong communication skills, a highly organised approach and proven project management. Experience of consulting or professional services will be an advantage.
In addition you will have experience developing and delivering project risk services to the Victorian Public Sector and tailoring existing services to the Public Sector.
About the role
This challenging role will see you:
• Working as a Senior Analyst within our project risk team, providing advice and managing teams to deliver our clients’ most complex projects
• Working primarily with state government departments and agencies to improve project outcomes
• Participating in meetings with key client stakeholders and drafting client reports
• Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of our clients’ projects to help them address key strategic and operational risks
• Thinking about recommendations and developing improvement plans to uplift our clients’ project delivery capability
• Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of Deloitte's leading edge tools and methodologies, while promoting and enforcing compliance with mandated professional practices
• Being able to work, manage time, and prioritise within a portfolio of client work
• Consistently displaying extraordinary commitment to client service
• Performing and assisting with business development activities.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are collectively accountable for the success of our national team. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience, career goals and timeline, we want to hear from you! Click “Apply” below and submit your application.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact James Francis via the section on our Careers website.
The miminum salary for this role is $AUD70,000 which is inclusive of a 9.5% super contribution.