Marketing Consultant / Senior Consultant
We are looking for a Marketing Consultant to join our fantastic team!
About the work
Key duties include:
- Project manage and execute national marketing campaigns and firm wide initiatives for the local market.
- Craft and manage integrated local marketing campaigns and programs.
- Design and execute events and sponsorships to build brand eminence, including external elevation through traditional media, digital and social media strategies.
- Drive new sponsorships and partnerships in line with firm wide and local initiatives.
- Work with local and national account managers, industry teams etc. to develop and execute effective relationship programs and events to deepen our relationships with clients and key pursuits.
- Provide marketing support for industry or business unit specific activities – working closely with our industry and business unit leaders.
- Work alongside our creative services teams, content team etc. to develop marketing collateral content and creative concepts in consultation with relevant business units/industry groups.
- Design and deliver revenue growth and relationship development strategies in priority markets
- Develop internal communications in support of marketing programs including newsletters and support the Office Managing Partner in internal office communications.
- Manage day to day relationships with sponsors / membership organisations.
- Manage day to day local market marketing operations and budget management.
- Act as brand champion
- Track and report ROI on all events and sponsorships.
- Providing advice and guidance to the PA group on smaller event planning, corporate hospitality and client meetings and entertainment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills; able to anticipate, be persuasive and influence
- Enjoys working in a high pressure environment
- Able to quickly develop internal network
- Able to create market networks and “see” connections
- Flexible / adaptable
- Marketing, Communications or Business Degree
- Previous experience in a professional services would be advantageous
- Previous experience with event management
- Previous experience in marketing and internal communications
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Project, Excel
About us: Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
If you have any questions, please contact Suzanne Dunne at from the Deloitte Talent Team for further information.