About the opportunity:
You will be joining a high performing team whose purpose is to enable our people to be more innovative and create new value for our clients and the firm. The team is part of the Chief Strategy and Transformation Office which is focused on sourcing and incubating new products and services, market differentiation, driving flexibility and agility in our operating model and building a culture of innovation throughout our organisation.
There are three key aspects to this role:
- Supporting a step-change in the innovation capabilities of our people and processes across Deloitte nationally.
- Co-Facilitation of the delivery of the targeted innovation capability plan
- Supporting the team in the delivery of the innovation program.
- We seek to disrupt the status quo in how we think and work with one another as a team and with the rest of the firm to bring the right balance of innovation and execution for change.
What you will be doing:
Firmwide innovation sessions
- Workshop facilitation and training of Innovation materials and topics.
- Offering advice on best practice for innovation related sessions across the firm.
- Innovation community/social events.
- Building networks through innovation community meetings when there is a requirement.
Discovery Zone - An interactive display area of exponential technologies that can be used to enhance the client experience.
- Assisting in showcasing the Discovery Zone to our clients (internally and externally) through labs, conferences, meetings.
- Maintaining the analytics on where the Discovery Zone has been showcased and upload onto the wiki page.
Innovation team support
- Assisting the innovation team with any ad-hoc support they need to perform their tasks. This may also at times extend out to the wider teams. Things include, support for events, organising meetings, produce presentations etc.
- Ad hoc requests such as calendar management, organisation of meetings.
- Being an active member of the community on the Innovation Australia page and other pages within our firm.
- Work effectively as part of an integrated team.
- Pursue constant learning and self-development.
- Be passionate in Innovation and the opportunity it represents for both the firm to grow and for people to pursue their interests.
- Participate in a culture of creativity and innovation with a finger on the pulse of what is new and possible.
- Have workshop design and experience design.
- Have experience in facilitation.
- Have excellent written and communication skills with demonstrated facilitation experience.
- Need to be a team player and also confident working independently.
- Knowledge of the current and emerging technologies and confidence in helping showcase these to clients.
- Be comfortable in shooting videos and editing them; with the comfort of using devices such as go pros.
About us: Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on having a team of diverse, high performing professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – they are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send through an application directly. If you have any further questions, please contact Suzanne Dunne on from the Deloitte Talent Team for information.