Today’s business challenges present a new wave of people, HR, talent and organisation priorities. Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage industry insights, research and analytics to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
We make a difference to our clients by developing and implementing strategies that enhance an organisation’s value through its people. We specialise in integrating people strategy with business strategy to boost organisational effectiveness.
About the Opportunity
Our human capital professionals specialise in integrating people issues with business strategy. We advise clients on a range of people related challenges including:
• Disruptive change: Enterprise and Functional transformation programs, organisation design, workforce transition, culture change and technology adoption
• Capability development: Capability development, Learning and leadership services to improve executive and employee performance
• Workforce optimisation and productivity improvement, the future of work (e.g. artificial and augmented intelligence, bots, digitalisation) impacts and planning
• HR Transformation: Maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of HR service delivery models and HR functions through operating model and service delivery design, HR programme design, process design, HR technology, implementation, and alignment with corporate strategy
Your Skills and Experience
We are looking for professionals who have worked across multiple business domains / industries and can demonstrate experience ideally in the areas of change including but not limited to:
• Planning and conducting workplace or organisational change in a large or complex organisation;
• Facilitating change planning; including stakeholder identification, business impact analysis and change management planning;
• Business change management with ICT dependencies;
• Strong communication skills;
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
• Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and teams;
• Capable of working collaboratively as part of a team;
• Competency with IT systems;
• Negotiation skills
• Leadership skills consistent with values contained in company Rules, Values, Capabilities and Behaviours.
• Formal training and qualifications on workplace and organisational change
• Experience planning and leading change i
• Experience planning and coordinating business-side change activities associated with business system and ICT changes;
• Leadership skills and ability to mentor
About Us: Deloitte Culture
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If you have any questions regarding this role you can contact Donna Mcleod via the “Our Recruiters” section of our website.