Governance Regulation & Conduct Advisory Director
Are you an experienced professional with experience in a Professional Services or a Financial Services organisation? Have you gained specific experience in regulatory compliance, risk management or conduct? Are you keen to use this experience in a challenging and varied role which will allow you to work across diverse and novel projects and clients?
About the role
Our Governance, Regulation and Conduct (GRC) Advisory team forms part of our Assurance & Advisory Group. Our team provides consulting and advisory services to our clients on governance, regulatory compliance, and retail conduct matters predominately within wealth management, banking, credit, superannuation and insurance industries.
As the GRC Advisory business rapidly expands we are keen to speak with Manager level candidates who are keen to utilise their in depth financial services, compliance, regulation or governance experience in a diverse and challenging role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience managing engagements and mentoring less experienced team members
- Regulatory advisory, conduct advisory, risk and compliance, remediation operations, legal and/or external or internal audit experience
- Understanding of the banking, wealth management, credit, superannuation, insurance and/or energy industries would be preferable.
- A focus on delivering innovative solutions, excellent client service, strong engagement management, interpersonal and leadership skills
- An ability to solve complex problems in a fast moving environment
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
This role works closely with Partners and Directors in designing conduct and compliance frameworks, managing remediation and conduct activities, and responding to the requirements of key regulatory bodies.
As a Manager in the team you will both manage engagements and lead less experienced colleagues while also seeking out new opportunities in the market. In providing services to our clients you will work collaboratively within teams to solve problems and deliver tailored “and Different” solutions.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage engagement teams and engagements including: resourcing, progress, budgeting, billing and reporting
- Report to and work directly with directors/partners on the engagements
- Work across a wide range of engagements
- Coach other team members
- Driving business development initiatives
- Help to grow and upskill the team
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed – in every sense of the word. Next Steps
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Click “Apply” below and submit your application. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Hatchett on .