Forensic Consulting - Senior Analysts & Analysts
About our team
Deloitte Forensic is the pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia. Our Canberra team continues to grow, creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success.
About the role
We are looking for a Analyst/Senior Analyst who will be responsible for the delivery of financial and non‑financial forensic services to clients. In your new role you will be working with / be exposed to:
- The pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia
- A young, energetic and dynamic environment, with approachable Partners within a flat structure
- A large and diverse range of local, inter-state and international clients and engagements encompassing the full range of forensic services, which includes investigations, disputes, financial crime advisory, forensic technology and analytics solutions
- Varied work where there is a solution to any problem and where the best solution for the client is always sought
- Exceptional career development in a global business.
About your experience
You will bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Previous work experience within forensic, insolvency, financial/management accounting, or internal/external audit competencies. Forensic experience is preferable
- Previous experience working with clients in a professional services capacity
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong observational and deductive reasoning skills with an interest in developing investigative expertise
- Strong report writing skills, excel/spreadsheet skills and a keen attention to detail
- Highly developed comprehension and communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team on range of projects often concurrently.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact James Francis for a confidential discussion.