Are you looking to join the pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia? Deloitte Forensic is the market leader, advising and guiding local, regional and global clients on critical issues, such as financial crime, which are currently impacting their businesses and brands. Our growth in this area is creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success to advance their careers.
About the role
We are looking for Analysts and Consultants who will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of exciting and challenging financial crime prevention and detection projects, primarily involving anti-money laundering (AML), counter-terrorist financing, fraud and anti-bribery and corruption. In your new role you will be exposed to:
• A young, energetic and dynamic environment, with approachable Partners operating collegially within a flat structure
• A large and diverse range of top-tier clients and engagements, focussing on financial crime prevention forensic services
• Varied work, tackling complex client problems with an expectation to always bring the best, most suitable solutions to the client
• Exceptional career development in a global business
The successful candidates will have:
• Previous work experience involving areas related to financial crime, AML, CTF and / or sanctions. Experience in consulting, legal or regulatory competencies will also be considered
• Advisory and consulting skills including presentations, consulting / stakeholder engagement and/or project management skills , gained either through internal roles or external professional advisory roles
• Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written (with the ability to explain and influence), and a keen attention to detail
• Relevant academic qualifications in accounting, finance or law
• Proficiency with relevant software (including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
• The ability and willingness to travel on short notice
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work and so create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that you will need to succeed now and in the future.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact James Francis regarding this role via the ‘Our recruiters’ section on our careers website.