Our enterprise agility practice works with clients to look at how they organise themselves, how they can better work to deliver great customer outcomes, while shifting culture and mindsets that foster high performance in organisations.
Do you have a passion for leading teams and organisations through changing their ways of working through leveraging agile mindsets and values?
We are looking for change agents, who know how to get stuff done, and have fun while doing it. Specifically:
1. Have exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate
2. A tenacity for solving challenging problems and are naturally curious
3. Embodies the agile mindset, values and principles and how to enact agile change at all levels
4. Can contextualise how agile can work in a range of different client contexts
5. Understands the big picture; but can also work collaboratively with teams
6. Experience with a range of approaches (lean, agile, design thinking) and frameworks
7. An understanding of how to effectively operate within scaled environments
About the opportunity
You will have the opportunity to:
· Work in a highly collaborative environment with a diverse range of people, clients and industries
· Play an integral role in defining our approach to how clients can evolve and focus on building their enterprise agility capabilities
· Further your skills and experience with leading and coaching teams to grow their understanding of the agile mindsets and practices
· Be an active member of the agile community (both internally and externally) and build eminence through facilitating training, writing thought leadership, and attending conferences and meet-ups
· Choose where you want to grow, learn and develop both personally and professionally, regardless of the stage of your career
· Deloitte has the right support mechanisms in place to help you learn and develop to achieve your own goals
About the Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, supportive, inclusive and social individuals.We believe in growth and development of our people – who are at the heart of our success.
At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace flexibility, understanding that this means different things to each-and-every one of our employees.
Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'and different' so that we can make an impact that matters.