Director - Risk Analytics
Are you interested in helping solve problems using Analytics? Do you want to focus on data as the next step in your career?
About our Role
We’re looking for a Director with demonstrated experience, from strategy to execution across Business Intelligence, Analytics and Big Data. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that provides our clients with solutions that are practical, as well as visionary and seek to improve people’s lives.
- Need to be able to recommend appropriate BI/DW/Analytics processes, governance, organisational and platform models, tool selections, and data integration options to clients
- Have project experience through all phases of the project lifecycle from strategy and advisory, scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment
- Be able to supervise a diverse team that advises on data management, analysis and risks with a range of skillsets that include Microsoft SQL, SAS, Oracle, SAP, Blue Prism, R, Python etc
- Need experience in data management using Data Governance, Data Quality, and Metadata management
- Be required to build trust and ongoing relationships with C level executives and key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Lead and manage the daily work and resourcing of the team
- Lead proposal development and communicate to clients with a focus on data management and analysis in a Risk Advisory context
- Work closely with the Forensics, Cyber and Project Risk teams
About your experience
This role reports directly to the Partner and requires the following attributes:
- An extensive knowledge and experience of data management/analysis and the ability to apply this across a range of government agencies, and/or a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in any discipline. Some of our best people have degrees you don’t normally associate with data analysis!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A solid technical grounding in SQL or another programming language
- Experience extracting and analysing data from systems
- Strong attention to detail, quality assurance and thoroughness in following systems and procedures
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A solid understanding of data driven analytics
- Strong project management experience
Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'. From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this is you please apply online!