Are you a digital transformation leader looking to try your hand at the next big thing?
Employee centric digital transformation. Reads well in theory, but how many HR departments do you know that have a dedicated focus on making it happen? Well, we’re still looking and figured, “why wait and follow someone else’s path, let’s create our own!” We’re not your usual ‘HR Department’. We have a track record of setting the pace and recognise we need to constantly evolve our capabilities - as a result we’re seeking a new breed of professional to drive the next wave of our digital transformation journey.
We’re on the lookout for a Digital Talent Innovation Leader to join Deloitte Australia within our HR team. It’s a shiny new role with a very broad remit. How do you feel about reimagining the employee experience with digital DNA at the heart of everything we do? About the role
We know this is a niche role, we’re not even sure there is someone out there who has all the attributes we’re looking for. Regardless, the search begins. Initially, your focus will be as follows:
- Partner with the HR Leadership team and internal stakeholders to create a transformation strategy that aligns with the Deloitte Australia corporate strategy and places a lens firmly on the employee experience
- Leverage a vast network of subject matter experts (internally and externally) to help achieve your goals
- Play a key role in new technology exploration and testing as it relates to the employee experience. Examples such as enterprise network application architecture and intelligent workflow automation across the employee journey
- Build out our robotics and automation strategy. More specifically, our Chatbot and RPA initiatives (We’ve commenced our first chatbot pilot already and the tech is pretty awesome!)
- Consult on the optimisation of our existing technology assets
- Establish a number of relevant, manageable cross functional series of initiatives and projects in line with the digital transformation strategy
- Expand upon our current project management and design thinking programs to allow for a scalable number of initiatives
Talent Analytics & Data:
- Work in partnership with our Talent Analytics Lead and their team to deliver against our Talent Analytics strategy. More specifically, with your experience in technology design, how can we collect data more cleanly and through integrations, centralise our data assets into a singular data warehouse
This is a Senior Manager position with full oversight across the entire employee journey. It will require a specific set of skills, capability and experience that you may not find in your traditional HR department. Here’s a breakdown of what we’re looking for:
- You can provide multiple examples of experience in agile or lean projects
- You possess the ability to clearly outline design thinking (human centric design) and how you’ve incorporated it into previous projects
- You’ve led large scale enterprise customer (or employee) digital transformation programs
- You’re absolutely passionate about tech/ digital strategy.
- You do strategy, get your hands dirty, deliver on time and exceed expectations. Always.
- Collaboration and strength based leadership drives you. We will want to talk to the people you partner with, lead and report too about this. Being a good human and great leader is very important
- You know how to have fun
- You thrive on ambiguity
We’re proud of our reputation as a leading HR practice in Australia, yet we realise that to evolve any further we need to transform. And if we’re going to transform, we’re going to need a special kind of professional to help us on that journey. The kind of professional that will lead us through an employee centric digital transformation and position Deloitte Australia as a true employee centric firm and best employer in the Australian market. If the challenge that we’ve outlined here resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.