As a Digital Delivery Senior Manager in our award-winning Deloitte Digital team, you will be working on our most innovative, challenging, and complex projects and responsible for developing new business opportunities and leading the delivery of client projects.
About the role
You really understand your clients. You walk a client’s walk, and you talk their talk. Your willingness to work with the client and manage the team for the best result with time and budget are one of your standout qualities. You care about the solution and can communicate in an honest and professional manner. You love digital technology and delivering customer experiences knowing that your skills are key to successful client outcomes backed by an engaged, growing team.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading teams that are pioneering digital. Consistently incorporating new techniques and technologies to deliver projects that transform experiences and make a lasting impact
• Structuring and managing projects that deliver outstanding results for our clients, and support the development and wellness of our teams
• Aligning teams of diverse and freakishly talented individuals around a clear goal and plan, incorporating their expertise while managing to delivery forecasts and budgets
• Going beyond managing your efforts to own delivery in its entirety from inception to launch
• Adapting your approach to fit the needs of the project and client. Our projects can range from small agile teams to large scale hybrid agile delivery. You may lead a single project or multiple releases within a digital transformation program of work
• Inspiring clients as we deliver experiences within the agreed scope of services, or managing the commercial agreements to meet the client’s increased needs
You will have a strong relevant consulting, integrator or digital agency experience with a background in leading digital engagements in an agile on-site client environment. You will also have strong experience as a technical project manager leading cross-functional teams to deliver digital technologies.
Key experience also includes:
• Deep understanding of agile principles and practices, design thinking, human centred design and technology delivery integrating Lean UX techniques
• Multiple examples of delivering digital experiences on platforms and ecosystems such as content management systems, web analytics, marketing automation and integrating with client and third-party systems
• Strong project and client management disciplines
• Experience leading development, review and acceptance of business development and Client deliverables
• A record of consistent delivery of complex and risky projects on time, on budget, while maintaining a sustainable delivery pace and exceeding client expectations
• A history of developing client advocates and enthusiastic team members
Responsibilities for a Digital Delivery Senior Manager
• Manage the delivery of complex IT & digital transformation projects, such as large corporate websites, mobile apps, web portals and e-commerce solutions with a deep understanding of agile principles and practices, design thinking, human centred design and technology delivery methods
• Lead a team of highly talented professionals across user experience, business analysis, architecture, software development and testing
• Manage relationships with senior client stakeholders and represent the Deloitte partnership to our clients on a day-to-day basis
• Bring a global perspective on tends and best practise to our clients, to develop pioneering digital solutions that incorporate new and emerging technologies that transform the experience of our clients and their customers
• Leverage the global Deloitte network to bring the very best of the firm and our collective knowledge and experiences to every client
• Plan for success, proactively manage risks and issues and manage the team’s scope and deliverables
• Manage business development opportunities, respond to requests for proposal, and attend pitches and interviews with potential clients
• Manage large-scale engagements and programs of work over $1m+ on behalf of Deloitte Digital
• Lead the development of Deloitte Digital’s people and capabilities
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive, and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…. you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
To submit your application please click ‘Apply Online’ below, and in the meantime, check out our website and YouTube channel for more information.
The minimum salary offered for this role is $145,000.