Are you looking to join the pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia? Deloitte Forensic is the market leader, advising and guiding local, regional and global clients on critical issues, such as financial crime, which are currently impacting their businesses and brands.
Our growth in this area is creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success to advance their careers.
About the role
We are looking for a manager who will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of exciting and challenging financial crime prevention and detection projects within the technology space. You will be primarily across anti-money laundering (AML), counter-terrorist financing, fraud and anti-bribery and corruption.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Deliver eDiscovery and digital forensic offerings to client and ensure their requirements are met.
• Undertake digital forensic projects and be able to identify and resolve complex issues.
• Assist in the identification, collection and management of electronic data in support of engagements relating to electronic discovery, legal support, forensic investigations and digital forensic.
• Oversee the investigation and forensic analysis on data using forensic methodology and common tools.
• Data processing and preparation of hosting services for clients.
• Provision of forensic analysis reports and running sheets outlining work practices.
• Undertake quality control measures to ensure consistent and accurate work practices
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Be able to manage significant client engagements involving eDiscovery and computer forensics
• Have experience using Encase, Nuix and Relativity eDiscovery platforms
• Be able to demonstrate a strong and enthusiastic work ethic
• Have a Computer Science / Engineering, IT Degree or similar
• Have the ability to see a problem and break it down to its logical components
• Be a strong team player and to motivate others
• Be able to demonstrate a technical specialty relevant to forensics
• Have strong communication and report writing skills
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work and so create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that you will need to succeed now and in the future.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact James Francis regarding this role via the ‘Our recruiters’ section on our careers website.