Are you passionate about making an impact that matters with Private clients to help them grow their businesses in an ever-changing Tax landscape?
About the role
Our Deloitte Private team provides industry leading taxation expertise to Australia’s largest and most complex private entities and the families that own them. We assist in growing, managing and protecting their businesses across a wide array of industry sectors including property, hospitality, retail, technology, agribusiness and transport. As a Director you will oversee junior team members, assist Partners in driving the business and be involved in the provision of Tax services to our clients including:
• Tax advisory and compliance - planning & review
• Tax structuring
• Tax-effective transaction advisory
• Tax matters associated with trust and estate planning
• Corporate Tax matters
• Tax consolidation planning and compliance
• Employee compensation / remuneration / share and option planning
About your experience
As a Director within this fast paced and dynamic Tax team, you will work to make an impact that matters, by delivering quality advice across a range of complex matters. You will also possess the following skills and attributes;
• Completed CA, Masters of Tax or similar qualification and will a have a natural desire to continuously expand your tax knowledge
• Prior Tax advisory experience, either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional accounting firm with exposure to corporate and private clients
• A naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients’ overall operations, allowing you to deliver the most impactful long term outcomes
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with an ability to consult with and influence stakeholders from all backgrounds and at all levels
• Strong mentorship and leadership skills, with a passion for coaching junior team members
• Business Development experience with demonstrable examples of success
About the team
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
Click “Apply” below and submit your application.