About our team
Our Deloitte Private Practice is a national team of 1,100 staff including 110 Partners committed to providing complete business solutions to middle market enterprises, including private and family businesses, public listed entities, entrepreneurs and high net wealth individuals.
About the role
We are looking for a Director to work in the transactions and audit section of our Deloitte Private business. Your audit client base will be private equity and listing private companies. Ideally the successful candidate will have a middle market audit foundation with exposure to IPO processes, having completed work associated with investigating accountants’ reports. Due diligence exposure is beneficial but not essential.
The role includes working through key internal strategy initiatives and working cross service line within Deloitte. There are excellent progression opportunities in this fast growing area of our business. This is an interesting role with a significant amount of lateral thinking required.
Some of the key responsibilities of our Directors include:
• Business development
• Running tender processes
• Leading and delivering audit & transactions engagements
• Handling client relationships
• Handling budgets and negotiating fees
• Leading, motivating and developing staff
About your experience
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager / Director with;
• Ideally at least 5 years' Management experience at a Big 4 or mid-tier firm in a similar role
• A strong client focus is a requirement in order to lead a portfolio of diverse clients and engagements simultaneously
• You will also have strong communication and presentation skills
• An interest and willingness to get involved in business development initiatives and growing the firm
• Relevant CA or equivalent qualification is required.
Our Deloitte Private Audit team works across industries such as retail, hospitality, healthcare, information technology, financial services, wholesale, manufacturing and motor industry services. It will be advantageous if you have experience in these industries.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, elite Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, craft a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'. From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If this is you please apply online!