Within our Deloitte Private business you have a truly unique opportunity to make an impact that matters, by supporting and influencing business owners and key decision makers within Australia’s largest private enterprises, and the families that own them. Our Audit team works to navigate our clients’ complex financial and family business issues, provide responsive advice and true consultative services as a part of a 1,000+ national team dedicated to serving the private market. If you are entrepreneurially spirited, solution minded and looking for a challenge, Deloitte Private is definitely the place for you!
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for career driven professionals with a blend of technical and intangible attributes, to be part of this truly client centric team that is growing rapidly. As a Manager within our Sydney Audit practice you will have a wide range of accountabilities, including;
- Delivering a unique perspective and offering to clients by leveraging your own experience and the Deloitte global best practice
- Developing a strong understanding of the diverse client portfolio that we support, with a focus on assisting in building a strong pipeline of new business opportunities
- Seek out, maintain, and bolster relationships with client stakeholders
- Challenge the status quo by generating original thoughts and insights, and as a result, play an integral role in designing and developing solutions for our clients
About your experience
A proven leader, you will strive to make an impact that matters with your team members and clients alike. Your personal attributes and qualities will also encompass;
- Prior experience leading and maintaining high performing teams
- Exemplary technical Audit knowledge, complimented by a broader commercial and financial understanding
- You will have polished communications skills with an ability to influence and advise stakeholders of all levels
- Diverse industry experience and broad commercial acumen
Deloitte Private takes real pride in our team of diverse, high performing professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive, and are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you build the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you! Click “Apply” below and submit your application.