Cyber Identity – PAM Specialist Master
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
About our team
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organisations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions.
About the role
As an experienced member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, you will:
- Participate in requirements gathering, solution design and architecture, build, quality assurance, and implementation of large-scale IAM solutions, including HA and DR architecture
- Plan and provide estimates for IAM tasks and engagements
- Participate in the design and deliver cloud based IAM solutions
- Provide technical skills and knowledge in the implementation IAM solutions using products such as, ForgeRock, Oracle IAM, Sailpoint IIQ, OKTA, Gigya.
- Design and build product customisation and plugins
- Demonstrate strong Platform / Technology knowledge, especially pertaining to IAM (Windows, Active Directory, Linux/Unix, Databases, Network devices, etc.)
- Identify and perform non-functional test requirements
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to ensure quality project outcomes
- Manage and mentor less experienced team members during the delivery of an engagement
- Assist with IAM problem analysis and resolution
You will have at least 5 years’ experience in information systems development and delivery preferably including integration and or security applications and products. At least three of these years of experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.You will also have:
- Three or more years’ experience with installation, integration and deployment of one or more of the following IAM products:, Sailpoint, Oracle, CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta, Gigya, CA, Sun, IBM and Ping in a client environment.
- Identity and Access Management familiarity in at least two of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Access management
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory
- Resource Provisioning
- Lifecycle management
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification is a plus
- Three years plus experience within projects through the full system development lifecycle
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, Math, etc.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
The minimum salary for this role is $88,000, inclusive of a 9.5% superannuation contribution