Join the No. 1 Private Client Advisory team - Deloitte Private! Do you want to help solve the complex problems of Australia’s largest Private Enterprises, and the families that own them? Read on, we want to hear from you!
About our team
Our Deloitte Private – Family Enterprise Advisory team comprising over 45 partners and 500+ professionals across every State of Australia is looking for talented professionals to assist deliver growth opportunities. This team works with some of Australia’s most iconic families and private enterprises. The team delivers a broad range of services that include Finance Function Support, Compliance Services and Complex Advisory offerings.
The team have long been acknowledged as the No 1 brand in the market place and are looking to expand in all locations within Australia and in particular in Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and Parramatta.
About the role
As an Analyst within our Hobart Business Advisory team you will be involved in:
• Management of annual tax compliance including preparation of financial statements and income tax returns, FBT returns and BAS
• Detailed understand of current taxation and accounting issues as well as all entity structures including companies, trusts, partnerships and superannuation funds
• Demonstrating a sound knowledge of business principles, taxation, accounting systems, and the compliance framework to deliver proactive business advice and recommendations to clients
• Maintaining client service excellence through technical expertise, commercial acumen and communication
• Develop understanding of a clients’ business to provide a high quality standard of excellence, whilst utilising innovative technology to recognise potential issues or client business opportunities
You will help manage your clients on our market leading cloud technology platform Private Connect (http://deloitteprivateconnect.com) and in turn assist your clients realise the streamline, reporting and insight benefits of its use in their family groups.
You will be invited to contribute to projects that support the overall team strategy.
About your experience
When you think of your best qualities, are building relationships, partnering with clients, and coaching right at the top? Yes, then you're exactly the type of person we want in the team.
Ideally you will have:
• Ideally commenced your CA qualification
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and solve problems
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Experience gained in a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm is an advantage, but not required
• A passion for strong client service and a commitment to team success.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, elite Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, craft a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'. From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities to succeed – in every sense of the word.
At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience, career goals and timeline, we want to hear from you! Click “Apply” below and submit your application.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact Apolonia Mendel via the Our Recruiters section on our Careers website.