Business Advisory Analyst
Are you passionate about collaborating with private clients, and growing your Business Advisory career in an organisation that promotes development, and encourages new ideas and innovation? As a member of the Deloitte Private Family Enterprise Advisory team you will help your clients to navigate through their most complex financial issues, and provide responsive support to some of Australia’s largest private entities and the families that own them.
About the role
Partnering closely with local businesses to provide leading commercial and taxation expertise, our Deloitte Private Family Enterprise Advisory (FEA) team in Sydney are there to support our clients at every step in their journey. We assist in growing, managing and protecting their businesses, to help them achieve their commercial and family goals. As an Analyst you will be accountable for;
- Preparation of financial statements/financial information and tax returns for a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, family groups, trading businesses, trusts and superannuation funds
- Demonstrating a sound knowledge of business principles, taxation, accounting systems, and the compliance framework to support the delivery proactive business advice and recommendations to clients
- Continually developing and enhancing your skills and seeking out any opportunity to further your knowledge and skill set
About your experience
As an Analyst within this fast-paced and dynamic Business Advisory team you will possess the following skills and attributes;
- You should be studying towards your CA/CPA qualification and have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Prior Business Advisory experience, ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional or accounting services firm, with exposure to private clients
- You will be a strong team player, with a dedicated work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients’ overall operations, allowing you to deliver the most impactful outcomes
- Strong attention to detail
About our team
Focused on the creation of value and growth, and recognised as a market leader for innovative programs, our Deloitte Private FEA team is expanding, which has created opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and supportive team that believes the ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions to our private clients is based on the collective wisdom and diverse backgrounds of our people.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you! Click “Apply” below and submit your application. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Apolonia Mendel from our Talent Acquisition team.