Are you naturally curious about emerging technologies and how they can deliver value to the enterprise? Do you like logical problem solving and are you meticulous, pragmatic and driven? Join our exciting Automate practice as a robotic process automation (RPA) Consultant within Deloitte Consulting.
About the role
Our Automate practice within Deloitte Consulting is leveraging established and emerging automation technologies to maximise our clients’ productivity and freedom to innovate. As a RPA consultant and developer, you will be empowered to identify automation opportunities that develop impactful solutions for some of Australia’s largest enterprises across different industries. Whether our clients are just beginning their automation journey or looking to scale, you will be there to collaboratively deliver meaningful change.
You will be empowered to:
· Develop, install, configure, test, monitor and maintain working RPA solutions that deliver real benefits to clients.
· Collaborate with client staff to workshop, analyse, document and optimise business processes.
· Assess RPA suitability and identify suitable candidate processes, including definition of target state processes and assessment of business benefits.
As a Automate RPA Senior Consultant you will be part of a collaborative team that provides clients with an impactful yet pragmatic approach on the application of automation concepts and tools to improve productivity and performance.
Your skills include:
· Experience developing with process automation vendors and toolsets such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega Robotics (Openspan) and/or UIPath.
· Understanding of functional programming (preferably experience in .NET, C#, VBA, Java and/or VBScript) and principles such as DRY and version control.
· Proficient in SQL and database concepts.
· Determine, develop and deliver innovative strategies and tools to target new and current clients.
· Understanding of testing principles, including unit testing and user acceptance testing.
· Able to capture, synthesise and document business processes (preferably experience with Microsoft Visio or other process mapping software).
· Advanced in Microsoft Excel and basic VBA macros.
· Able to communicate the benefits of developed automation software in terms of business value.
· A pragmatic and logical thinker.
· Ability to communicate technical requirements and outputs in a clear and concise manner
· A structured, logical and solution-oriented design mindset
· Ability to work autonomously and with minimal oversight
· Ability to demonstrate initiative and ownership in the completion of tasks
· Experience working in teams over extended project delivery periods (e.g. 2 - 6 months)
About Us: Deloitte Culture
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about delivering impactful analytics solutions and insight. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience, career goals and timeline, we want to hear from you! Click "Apply" below and submit your application today.
If you have questions, please contact Laura Martin from the Talent Acquisition team via email at
"By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally."