Automate Manager – Full time/Part time
Are you an experienced process automation solution lead or architect? Do you work with businesses to design performant process automation platforms and solutions that can deliver a virtual workforce at scale? Are you able to coach process teams of automation developers to deliver automation solutions? Join our exciting Automate practice as a robotic process automation (RPA) Technical Manager within Deloitte Consulting.
About the role
Our Automate practice within Deloitte Consulting is leveraging established and emerging automation technologies to maximise our clients’ productivity and freedom to innovate. As a RPA Solution Architect, you will work with some of Australia’s largest enterprises across industries to understand their automation objectives and design performant, scalable and secure process automation platforms that will successfully embed into their IT and business environment. Whether our clients are just beginning their automation journey or looking to scale, you will be there to collaboratively deliver meaningful change.
You will be empowered to:
· Work directly with senior client stakeholders, business operations teams and IT teams to understand requirements.
· Design automation solutions from entire platforms to specific processes.
· Provide technical SME support and coaching to Deloitte development teams and client IT teams.
· Drive the requirements, solution design, installation and IT change management of process automation platforms and solutions.
· Collaborate with client staff to workshop, analyse, document and optimise business processes.
· Assess RPA suitability and identify suitable candidate processes, including definition of target state processes and assessment of business benefits.
As a RPA Solution Architect you will be part of a collaborative team that provides clients with an impactful yet pragmatic approach on the application of automation concepts and tools to improve productivity and performance.
Your skills include:
· Strong experience developing with and installing process automation platforms from vendors such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega Robotics (Openspan) and/or UIPath.
· Strong experience in solution architecture and IT deployments.
· Strong functional programming experience (preferably experience in .NET, C#, VBA, Java and/or VBScript) and principles such as DRY and version control.
· Proficient in SQL and database concepts.
· Strong experience in testing principles, including unit testing and user acceptance testing.
· Able to capture, synthesise and document business processes (experience with Microsoft Visio or other process mapping software).
· Able to communicate the benefits of developed automation software in terms of business value.
About Us: Deloitte Culture
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about delivering impactful analytics solutions and insight. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If you have questions regarding this role, the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Please contact Emily Merchant via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.
‘By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.’