Do you want to be part of an award winning team that provides clients with a visionary, yet balanced and pragmatic approach to automating concepts and tools to improve productivity and performance? Does the thought of working within Robot-led automation align with your career aspirations or previous experience? About the role
This is a great opportunity to deliver innovative technology advice and solutions, focusing on Robot led automation to a broad range of clients. Work with a fantastic team from diverse backgrounds to understand clients underlying technology problems and provide business outcomes. If you have wanted a role where you will truly partner with key stakeholders, this could be it.
- Help clients assess RPA suitability and identifying suitable candidate processes, including definition of target state processes and assessment of business benefits
- Provide strategic direction and advisory services to clients on the application of RPA tools and concepts and the benefit/value aligned to client objectives
- Consult with the clients and Partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation
- Working with senior stakeholders to approve, install, develop, configure and test RPA software
You will have sound experience and knowledge of industry leading automation to provide you with a solid platform for delivering strategic and practical solutions to clients. You will have a passion for expanding your knowledge of technology and business operations, and this, coupled with exposure to conversing with executive level business-side clients on the opportunities, impacts and implications of technology will set you up for success.
- Knowledge of core business process flows and requirements
- Good working knowledge of the principles and application of analytical problem solving techniques
- Be energized by complex problem solving, and have strong communication/leadership skills
- Ability to recommend candidates RPA processes; governance, organisational and platform models, tools selections and clients
- Project experience through all phases of the project lifecycle from strategy and advisory, scoping and planning, requirement gathering, design, development, testing, training and deployment
- Experience in developing and coding Robots with major RPA vendors like Blue Prism, UiPath and Automation Anywhere or experience in .Net, Visual Studio and other integration technologies
- Experience in a range of scripting languages – (e.g. Python, R etc.) and SQL is an advantage
- Formal qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar tech-based degrees highly regarded
- A willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies based upon a structured approach to developing technical solutions
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about delivering impactful analytics solutions and insight. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees. The minimum salary requirement for this role is $115,000 including 9.5% superannuation Next Steps
If you have questions regarding this role, the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Please contact Emily Merchant via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.