Assurance & External Audit - Financial Services Senior Analyst
Are you an experienced Audit professional who is passionate about Financial Services and looking to join an innovative and supportive team environment? If this sounds like you, please read on!
At Deloitte, we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Professionals who are talented, supported, included and social. We make an impact that matters with our people as well as clients and communities through a distinctive wellbeing experience as we ensure you are supported through flexible, tailored working arrangements. Further we are a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness and the true spirit of 'And different' – It’s about helping you be successful both professionally and personally.
Due to extensive growth within our business, we have exciting opportunities for Senior Analyst’s to join our expanding Financial Services Assurance & Advisory team in Sydney to work with clients across a variety of industries including Wealth Management, Superannuation, Insurance and Banking.
About the role
Deloitte’s Financial Services Assurance and Advisory (A&A) Group in Sydney is a national practice that offers assurance and advisory services in the Wealth Management, Superannuation, Insurance and Banking industries.
The opportunity will provide challenging assignments and interesting work, including:
- Leveraging your expertise in Financial Services Audit to challenge the status quo, apply original thought and as a result, play an integral role in designing and developing solutions for our clients.
- Working on audit and advisory assignments for a portfolio of varied and dynamic clients in a specific industry sector
- Developing a deep technical expertise and market understanding in a specific industry
- Develop, understand and apply insights from external environment, industry trends, client strategies into practical advice
- Identifying business, financial and regulatory risks
- Applying a good working knowledge of relevant accounting and audit standards, issues and the regulatory environment
- Maintaining client service excellence by providing technical expertise and innovative solutions
- Collaborating with other Deloitte service lines to bring the best solutions to our clients
In your role as a Senior Analyst you will be part of our national strategic client service team and will be working closely with Managers and Directors in the delivery of client service, leading engagements, providing support and training to junior team members and managing client relations on a day to day basis.
As a Senior Analyst you will have:
- Gained external audit experience in a big 4 or mid-tier professional environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting or equivalent and completed your CA/CPA
- Strong knowledge of the audit methodology and IFRS exposure
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior staff
- Financial Services audit industry exposure is a requirement
- By joining our team, your career growth will be supported by our career development framework to help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed and flourish within our business.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Minimum salary requirement for this role is $68,000 including 9.5% Super. For more information on this role please contact Charyke Crouse on (02) 9322 5623
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally